Accreditation and Recognition
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
- Accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to award associate and baccalaureate degrees.
- Chartered by the State of Ohio.
- Approved by the United States Office of Education for participation in the federal students financial aid programs.
- Approved by the United States Department of Justice for the education for foreign students.
- Approved by the Internal Revenue Service for Social Security benefits for eligible students.
- Approved by the State Approving Agency of the State Department of Education of Ohio to give training to veterans and veterans’ orphans who qualify for benefits.
- A member of the Greater Cincinnati Consortium of Colleges and Universities
- A member of the North Central Association.
- A member of the College Administrators’ Roundtable.