ADEP Mission Statement and Goals
Our Mission: The Aldersgate Distance Education Program provides academic training to those deeply committed to ministry but unable to attend GBSC as traditional students.
Our primary goals are to help non-traditional students:
- Deepen their relationship with God, becoming more Christlike in their character and conduct
- Become better equipped with ministry skills such as evangelism and discipleship
- Deepen their appreciation and knowledge of Scripture and theology
- Develop better writing proficiency and other abilities necessary for success in life and ministry
* The institutional mission statement and objectives are also applicable to the ADEP student.