Accessing the College Catalog
- If you have a copy of Adobe Reader, proceed to the next section below. If you do not have this program, it may be downloaded free of charge by clicking on "Adobe Reader" on the top right of this page.
Moving around in the College Catalog on the Web site
- The College Catalog is separated into four sections. Each may be accessed by clicking on the name of the section. The catalog may also be viewed in its entirety.
- Navigate by clicking the forward or reverse arrows that are part of the Adobe Reader button bar.
- You also can go to previously viewed sections by using the back button of the browser.
Searching the College Catalog
- You may search for a word or phrase in the section of the catalog you are looking at by entering "Ctrl F." This activates the find function within Adobe Reader. "Match whole word only" allows you to look for exact words.
- Not selecting this function allows you to do open searches. For example, typing "far" will find "far," "fare," and "Farmer."
Paper copies of the College Catalog are no longer available
- If you normally do not have a way to access the College Catalog online, we can supply a CD copy.
- To request a CD copy of the College Catalog call Student Recruiter at 513.721.7944, extension 1163.
- You may also send your request by e-mail to email@example.com.