Online Tuition & Credit Hour Costs
The average annual sticker price for a full-time online student is $6,500. Most students don’t pay the sticker price because of grants, loans and scholarships.
You can get a more accurate price using our tuition calculator.
- Tuition–$250 per credit hour
- Audit–$125 per credit hour
- Dual-credit–$125 per credit hour
- Personal enrichment–$125 per credit hour
- Library – $5 per credit hour (max of $75)*
*High school dual credit students do not pay a library fee.
Paying for college
- Full pay: Pay your semester balance in full and receive a 2% discount.
- Payment plan: Pay 25% of your total bill at registration – with no
For more payment details see the catalog.
The federal net price calculator is also available – as is the cost of attendance – but our calculator is much easier to use and the numbers are more accurate.