Online Tuition & Credit Hour Costs
The average annual sticker price for a full-time online student is $6,500. Most students don’t pay the sticker price because of grants, loans and scholarships.
You can get a more accurate price using our tuition calculator.
- 12 – 18 credits – $3,000 total
- Under 12 credit hours – $250 per credit hour
- Over 18 credit hours – $250 per credit hour
- Audit – not available for online classes
- Personal enrichment – $125 per credit hour
- Online Service – $10 per credit hour
- Library – $5 per credit hour (max of $75)*
*High school dual credit students do not pay a library fee.
How to afford college
- Full pay: Pay your semester balance in full and receive a 2% discount.
- Payment plan: Pay all fees and only 20% of your bill at registration – with no finance charges.
For more payment details see the catalog.