You’re almost there.
We sent you an email.
If you don’t receive an email from GBSC within 30 minutes please check your email’s spam/junk folder or contact enrollment at 513-763-6565 or firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps in the admissions process.
To Do Checklist
To complete your application you’ll need to do the following items:
- Recommendation forms
- Complete the FAFSA application for financial aid
- SAT / ACT Scores – Send SAT | Send ACT – not required, but appreciated
- Send your official high school transcript (and college transcript where applicable) to GBSC
- If you desire to work on campus, complete your work-study application
Once we receive your transcripts and at least 2 recommendations, your file will go to the Admission’s Committee for review.
International students will also need to complete the following:
- English proficiency: students are required to achieve satisfactory scores on either the SAT, ACT or the TOEFL
- Financial Certification of Sponsorship form
- Obligations of Sponsor to International Student
- Physical Examination form
- Pay the application fee
Feel free to contact me anytime by email or Facebook, or give me a call at my direct line: 513-763-6503. I’d love to help you in any way I can!
Have a great day,
The Enrollment Team @ God’s Bible School & College