Charitable Gift Annuities
Our Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) offers some real advantages:
- Lifetime Income – at attractive payout rates for one or two people.
- Tax Savings – a large part of your amount is a deductible charitable gift.
- Tax-Free Income – a large portion of your quarterly payment is a tax-free return on your principal.
- Capital Gains – when you give appreciated securities for a gift annuity, you can minimize any taxes on capital gains.
- Special Blessing – in securing the future of God’s Bible School and College.
The amount of fixed payments in a CGA is based on your life expectancy. The older you are, the higher the payment.
You may also have the flexibility of deferring your payment until after you retire. Assets used to create an annuity can be cash, real estate, or securities.
One Time Gifts
Make an impact and give a one time gift today.
Give each month and become an 1810 Sustaining Donor today.
Contact us to plan your gift and leave your legacy.