A degree designed for you
About our MA in Ministry Program
Students from ABHE accredited colleges who enroll in the MA in Ministry degree within 12 months of their graduation will receive a discounted rate of $300 per credit for their entire degree as long as they remain continuously enrolled.
This degree is designed for those with Bible college undergrad degrees who
want grad-level theology and ministry training.
With a core of 18 hours and 18 hours of electives, this degree is crafted to target the ministry in which the student is serving or plans to serve.
No knowledge of Greek and Hebrew is required.
- 100% Online (Video meetings each week)
- Courses start in August, June and January
- 36 Hours
- 18 core hours
- Biblical Languages and Technology
- Biblical Theology Elective
- Systematic Theology Elective
- Wesleyan History Theology Elective
- Biblical Hermeneutics
- Biblical Theology of Holiness (Capstone Course)
- 18 hours of electives with concentrations in
- Theology and more
- 18 core hours
- Students with at least 60 hours and a 3.0 GPA can take up to 18 hours prior to graduating with their bachelor degree.
Why choose us?
- Affordable – One of the lowest-cost MA in Ministry programs in the nation.
- Accredited – We are accredited by both the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE).
- Convenient – Our graduate degrees can be completed entirely online and no GMAT or GRE is required!
- Relevant – Assignments can be customized to your context and interests.
- Stable – One of America’s oldest bible colleges, established in 1900.