The Aldersgate Forum exists as a yearly conference and continuing fellowship:
- to promote informed dialogue and scholarly analysis of the vital theological and practical issues confronting us as Christians and as members of the conservative holiness movement, and as a consequence,
- to foster renewed commitment to loving God and others, biblical fidelity, moral integrity, aggressive evangelism, consistent discipleship, intellectual growth, and holy living.
- Primary Topic: Gender Identity and Gay Marriage: Speaking the Truth in Love.
- Other Topics include: A Theology of Sexual Desire; Homosexuality and Romans 1; Dispelling Myths regarding Same-sex Attraction and Homosexuality; and more
- Key note speaker: TBD
- Location: Higher Ground Conference & Retreat Center
- Date: October 24-26 (Tuesday evening through Thursday noon) 2017
- Registration Fee:
- $150 through August 31st
- $200 on or after September 1st
|Forum Membership/Registration Fee||$30|
|Two nights in double occupancy room||$80|
|Additional fee for single occupancy room||$50|
|Total beginning September 1st||$200|
For those who wish to stay off site, the rate for meals and sessions will be $100.