Academic Resource Center
ARC staff offer consultations for any type of writing assignment at any stage of the writing process—from brainstorming for ideas to making final revisions. Appointments, walk-ins and online submissions are welcome.
- Schedule an appointment (at least 1 hour in advance) or contact us at: email@example.com
- Visit us in the Learning Commons located on the lowest level of the Flexon Memorial Library
- Submit a paper online – ARC paper submissions
Hours of Operation
- Monday 5-9pm
- Tuesday 5-9pm
- Wednesday 5-7pm
- Thursday 5-9pm
- Saturday 1-3pm
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) is located in the R.G. Flexon Memorial Library. It is open throughout the week, giving students opportunities to take advantage of academic assistance, whether for a specific class or for classes in general. The mission of the ARC is to enable students to meet the academic requirements of their courses, as well as improve their learning techniques.
Come visit the ARC to take advantage of the following services:
- Feedback and support at any stage of the writing process
- Workshop offerings on a range of topics related to essential skills for college and beyond
- Help with other academic success skills, such as scheduling, time management, test prep, etc.
- Study groups for classes and individual tutoring (varies by semester)
- Basic technology support for Microsoft Office suite, email, the student portal, and other technology tools
- Specialized testing (as coordinated with faculty)
- Help arranging accommodations for students with physical and/or learning disabilities
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARC writing consultants provide feedback and suggestions to students either through face-to-face appointments or electronic communication for online submissions.