Worship Sequence – Comfort, Hope, Peace
To understand why we create corporate worship sequences for the community read this article by David Hartkopf.
- 582 G Hidden Peace
- 576 G Jesus Is All the World to Me (G-3; G7-3)
- 577 C Jesus Is All I Need (C-6; Ebm-4; Ab-4)
- 578 Db Savior, like a Shepherd Lead Us (Db-4; Fm-4; Bb-2)
- 575 Eb In His Time
Call to Worship: Our call to worship is a responsive reading taken from David’s Shepherd Psalm 23. Please join on the bold print.
Invocation Prayer: Typically pastor or worship leader prays here. Musicians can begin playing the first hymn quietly in the background.
- 630 C Be Still and Know (directly into)
- 554 C It Is Well with My Soul (C-4; Bm-2 E-1; “to rest in You alone.”)
- HG 67 A Still, My Soul, Be Still
- Prayer Song – 560 G ‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus – vs. 1, 3
Prayer: This is the main pastoral prayer for the service. Musicians may continue playing the last song softly behind prayer for the continued worshipful atmosphere.
Download this worship sequence as a PDF.
- Chord Sheet – Still, My Soul, Be Still
Jana has worked at God’s Bible School & College since 2009. She chairs the Division of Music and teaches courses in applied piano, piano pedagogy, piano literature, music theory, and philosophy of music.
Jana, along with her husband, Nicolae (Nick) Pop, lead worship at a local Cincinnati church.