Estate Gift or Bequest
How to Include a Charitable Bequest in Your Estate Plan
Did you know :
- About 60% of Americans have no will
- For people 18-34 only 11% have a will
- The percentages are virtually the same for Christians as non-Christians
Isn't it ironic that the very people who are prepared for heaven have not planned for what they leave on earth. For institutions like God’s Bible School and College, 80% of planned giving donations come from wills. Yet, only 7-8% of Americans include a charity or ministry in their wills.
What happens if you do not have a will? The state will provide an estate plan for you which may not match your wishes. Through a properly written will, you can:
- Direct the distribution of the assets of your estate to family and friends
- Select who will manage your estate after your death
- Provide for the care of minor children
- Save estate taxes through planning
- Give to ministries you believe in
We can assist you with our informative brochure, How To Make A Will That Works, at no cost or obligation. We also have other planned giving opportunities to help you in your estate planning.
Office of Advancement
1810 Young St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202