Strengthen for Growth is a forward-looking strategic plan that continues to strengthen our weaknesses, build on our strengths, and plan for our future. This plan focuses a great deal of emphasis on serving. We want to be a better partner with the local church and para-church organizations that need our expertise. It also addresses our commitment to be an institution that is centered in and guided by Scripture, while at the same time being willing to have
Extend our Reach
- Create a Digital Ministry Center to take our message of scriptural holiness and training globally.
- Develop a strategy to partner with other organizations that need our expertise but can’t afford to do it themselves.
- Strengthen and create ministry and partnership relationships in
GBSC’sphysical and constituent communities.
Enhance our Effectiveness
- Introduce a graduate program in Biblical studies and ministry.
- Develop a cohesive, integrative “Student Development Plan”.
- Streamline and strengthen academic degrees.
- Prepare our students better for a constantly changing world by developing leadership components for all BA degree programs.
developmentof an on-campus Leadership Center.
Ensure our Longevity
- Enhance employee satisfaction through flexible benefits and incremental raises.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and communications plan that includes
useof online and social media.
- Implement budgets controlled at departmental levels within 4 years.
- Complete comprehensive policies and procedures within 4 years.
Expand our Capacity
- Address staffing needs for both IT and Facilities to keep pace with demand.
- Develop a strategy to address concerns with campus housing and property acquisitions.
- Expand and enhance academic venues.
Enlarge our Resource Base
- Develop an alumni engagement plan.
- Hire VP for Administration, VP for Advancement.
- Create a fundraising program targeting 25- to 40-year-olds.
- Launch a multi-million dollar capital campaign in support of strategic goals within the next 3 years.