Student Success Center
The Student Success Center (SSC) is located in the R.G. Flexon Memorial Library.
Staff members are available by appointment or during specified hours. Our coaches are available at various time and locations, giving students a variety of opportunities to take advantage of academic assistance whether for a specific class or for general academic success.
The mission of the SSC is to enable students to confidently meet the academic requirements of their courses, as well as improve their learning techniques.
Hours of Operation
Hours available during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- By appointment – firstname.lastname@example.org
SSC staff offer consultations for any type of writing assignment at any stage of the writing process—from brainstorming for ideas to making final revisions. Appointments, walk-ins and online submissions are welcome.
SSC writing consultants provide feedback and suggestions to students either through face-to-face appointments or electronic communication for online submissions.
- Schedule an appointment (at least 1 hour in advance) or contact us at: email@example.com
- Submit a paper online – SSC paper submissions (please allow 1-2 business days for completion of feedback/suggestions)
Other Services Available
Come visit the SSC to take advantage of the following services:
- Research assistance
- Academic success skills
- Test prep
- Study groups (varies by semester)
- Basic technology support for Microsoft Office suite, Gmail, Buzz, the student portal, and other technology
- Specialized testing (as coordinated with faculty)
- Help arranging accommodations for students with physical and/or learning disabilities
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule an appointment!