Student Success Center
SSC staff offer consultations for any type of writing assignment at any stage of the writing process—from brainstorming for ideas to making final revisions. Appointments, walk-ins and online submissions are welcome.
- Schedule an appointment (at least 1 hour in advance) or contact us at: email@example.com
- Visit us in the Learning Commons located on the lowest level of the Flexon Memorial Library
- Submit a paper online – SSC paper submissions
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday 4-7pm
- Wednesday 4-7pm
- By appointment
The Student Success Center (SSC) is located in the R.G. Flexon Memorial Library. It is open throughout the week, giving students opportunities to take advantage of academic assistance, whether for a specific class or for classes in general. The mission of the SSC is to enable students to meet the academic requirements of their courses, as well as improve their learning techniques.
Come visit the SSC to take advantage of the following services:
- The writing process, research, and papers
- Various workshops
- Academic success skills
- Time management
- Test prep.
- Study groups (varies by semester)
- Technology support for Microsoft Office suite, email, the student portal, and other technology tools
- Specialized testing (as coordinated with faculty)
- Help arranging accommodations for students with physical and/or learning disabilities
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSC writing consultants provide feedback and suggestions to students either through face-to-face appointments or electronic communication for online submissions.
Student Success Center Staff Available in library during hours of operation and by appointment