Hilltop Piano Institute
God’s Bible School & College campus is closed and learning has been fully moved to an online format.
The campus will be closed and all campus events canceled through May 1.
We are mindful that conditions may persist beyond this deadline that may require the cancellation of our 2020 Hilltop Piano Institute.
But for now, we are moving forward with the hopes that HPI will remain scheduled, closely monitoring the situation, and awaiting clarity.
Be assured that the decisions we make will always put our students’ and constituents’ well-being first.
As we monitor the situation, we are tentatively planning to make online HPI registration live by April 20.
If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact Dr. Jana, camp director.
God’s Bible School & College
As we follow COVID-19 Guidelines,our tentative Registration will open by April 20.
- Tentative Early Bird Application Deadline: April 27
- Tentative Final Application Deadline: May 11
- Tentative Event Dates: May 25-29, 2020
Why should I attend the Hilltop Piano Institute?
Our goal is to enhance your enjoyment of the piano and to foster a deeper appreciation for music and music ministry while working together with a supportive community of enthusiastic teachers. Students who attend our camp participate in fun and engaging group activities.
Here are a few of the possibilities:
- Dive into the creative side of music
- Become more effective in practice & performance.
- Visit the lives and drama of famous composers.
- Explore a specific musical focus: playing with other instrumentalists and/or accompanying; hymn-playing, improvisation and arranging; building skills like sight-reading and ear training, or the organ.
The classes and activities are upbeat with lots of interaction between students and teachers. The Hilltop Piano Institute provides a thriving environment in which you will learn, grow and have fun at the same time.
Piano Institute Faculty
- Timothy Crater, MM
- Martha Miller, BSM, graduate studies
- Jana S. Pop, DMA
- Nicolae Pop, DMA
- Jessica Smith, MM
- Guest Clinicians
Get an overview of the Institute and what to expect.
See what a typical day will look like at Institute.
- Student application
- Sponsor application (staying for camp)
Read up on answers to other questions you may have.
Full payment is due upon submission of application. Under “Designation” choose “Other” and specify “HPI”
No refunds will be made after May 13.