Hilltop Piano Institute
God’s Bible School & College
- Early Bird Application Deadline: April 26
- Final Application Deadline: May 13
- Event Dates: May 27 – 31, 2019
Why should I attend the Hilltop Piano Institute?
Our goal is to enhance your enjoyment of the piano and to foster a deeper appreciation for music and music ministry while working together with a supportive community of enthusiastic teachers. Students who attend our camp participate in fun and engaging group activities.
Here are a few of the possibilities:
- Dive into the creative side of music
- Become more effective in practice & performance.
- Visit the lives and drama of famous composers.
- Explore a specific musical focus: playing with other instrumentalists and/or accompanying; hymn-playing, improvisation and arranging; building skills like sight-reading and ear training, or the organ.
The classes and activities are upbeat with lots of interaction between students and teachers. The Hilltop Piano Institute provides a thriving environment in which you will learn, grow and have fun at the same time.
Piano Institute Faculty
- Timothy Crater, MM
- Martha Miller, BSM, graduate studies
- Jana S. Pop, DMA
- Nicolae Pop, DMA
- Jessica Smith, MM
- Guest Clinicians
Get an overview of the Institute and what to expect.
See what a typical day will look like at Institute.
Read up on answers to other questions you may have.
Full payment is due upon submission of application. Under “Designation” choose “Other” and specify “HPI”
No refunds will be made after May 13.