Campus Tuition & Credit Hour Costs
The average annual sticker price for room, board, fees
You can get a more accurate price using our tuition calculator.
- 12 – 18 credits – $3,000 total ($250 per credit hour, plus a discount for credit hours up to 18)
- Under 12 credit hours – $250 per credit hour
- Over 18 credit hours – $250 per credit hour
- Audit – $125 per credit hour
- Personal enrichment- $125 per credit hour
- Semester fee – $150
- Online service – $10/credit hr
- Library – $5/credit (max of $75)
- Resident – $105
- Non-resident – $50
- General service – $470
How to afford college
- Full pay: Pay your semester balance in full and receive a 2% discount.
- Payment plan: Pay 25% of your total bill at registration – with no
For more payment details see the catalog.
Taxes and Your 1098-T
Have a 1098-T but not sure what to do with it? Get your questions answered here.