Campus Tuition & Credit Hour Costs
The average annual sticker price for room, board, fees and tuition is $11,500. Most students don’t pay the sticker price because of grants, loans and scholarships.
You can get a more accurate price using our tuition calculator.
- 12 – 18 credits – $3,000 total
- Under 12 credit hours – $225 per credit hour
- Over 18 credit hours – $225 per credit hour
- Audit – $125 per credit hour
- Personal enrichment- $125 per credit hour
- Semester fee – $150
- Online service – $10/credit hr
- Library – $5/credit (max of $75)
- Resident – $100
- Non-resident – $90
- General service – $420
How to afford college
- Full pay: Pay your semester balance in full and receive a 2% discount.
- Payment plan: Pay all fees and only 20% of your bill at registration – with no finance charges.
For more payment details see the catalog.