Graduate Course Offerings for Spring 2018
Click on linked course titles for a course summary, learning outcomes, and an assignment overview.
- New Testament Theology – Dr. Stephen Smith
Course code: BITH 611
- Integration of Christian Faith and Counseling Theory – Dr. Andrew Graham
Course code: PRTH 530
- Church Multiplication Practicums I and III – Dr. Galen Currah
Course code: PRTH 560 & 562
- Apologetics and Cultural Engagement – Dr. Mark Bird
Course code: PRTH 570
- Advanced Studies in Systematic Theology – Dr. Mark Bird
Course code: SYTH 500
You can look up all the graduate course offerings in the graduate catalog.
Current students may view grades, transcripts and more class info on BrainHoney.
Welcome to the Fall 2017 Semester
For information on how to get started with classes, email the Graduate Registrar or call his office at 513-763-6575.
Graduate Program Calendar
- Dec. 1, 2017 – Deadline to register for graduate courses for Spring 2018
- Jan. 15, 2018 – Graduate classes convene
- Feb. 15 – March 3, 2018 – Late winter break
- Apr. 15 – 21, 2018 – Spring break
- May 12, 2018 – Semester end
- May 19, 2018 – Commencement
- June 1, 2018 – Program and scholarship applications due for 2018-2019 academic year