Christmas program at The Adcock Chapel and The Ark Encounter
Written by Michael DeStefano, The Wonder and the Miracle is a personal invitation to encounter the incarnate Christ! The Christmas story is the story of a miracle – the God of the universe coming to be one of us, coming to save and transform us. It’s a story we’re all familiar with – but what if we weren’t?
In The Wonder and the Miracle we meet a young woman named Alice. She’s studying philosophy at an American university in the 1890s – a time when rational optimism was running high – and her research only leads her to have more questions than answers. We follow her as she encounters the Christmas story in a unique way, discovering that the beauty of the Incarnation is not just a miracle for the whole world, but that it is a miracle that is offered – to her, to you, and to me.
The Wonder and the Miracle will be staged in two locations this year:
- the Adcock Chapel and
- Answers Center @ The Ark Encounter
Your support helps us keep our programs free and open to all.
Answers Center @ The Ark Encounter
- Doors Open – 5:00pm
- Performance – 5:30pm
- Free Admission
- No Tickets Required
- Guests arriving after 4pm will be admitted free to the Ark grounds
- Parking is free if you mention God’s Bible School & College
- Bring ticket for entry! Get tickets here.
- Please contact the ticket coordinator at (513) 721-7944 or email@example.com if you do not plan to use your campus performance tickets.
Special Features (Weather Permitting)
- Pre-performance photo booths
- After-performance complimentary refreshments
- A freewill offering will be received at the close of each performance
- $5 suggested donation per ticket.
- Cash App and Text to Donate will also be available for your convenience.
- Child care and a designated Nursing Mothers room will be available.
Travel & Cancellation
- Please allow additional travel time to accommodate unpredictable Cincinnati traffic.
- In case of inclement weather, a cancellation notice will be posted 3 hours prior to the performance on this website and as a recorded message, call (513) 721-7944.