GBSC Graduate Program
What are we about?
The GBSC graduate program’s vision is to glorify God and serve His church by deepening the biblical training and enhancing the ministry effectiveness of Christlike servant-leaders.
We draw together top-notch faculty in fields that include biblical studies, systematic theology, apologetics, Christian counseling, Methodist studies, spiritual disciplines, and more.
Read more about our philosophy and distinctives.
Who are our students?
Our courses are designed for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of Scripture and extend their ministry.
Our students include pastors, missionaries, Christian educators, aspiring professors, and laymen.
Courses are completely online. You can start and finish your degree from home without moving to the Cincinnati area, yet you will also have weekly face-to-face interaction with professors and classmates over live video. Our setup offers the best of both flexibility and connection.
Master’s (2 year) Degrees
- MA in Apologetics
- MA in Theology
- MA in Biblical Studies
- MA in Ministry
- MA in Ministry – Biblical Teaching
- MA in Ministry – Chaplaincy
- MA in Ministry – Counseling
- MA in Ministry – Islamic Studies
- MA in Ministry & Organizational Leadership
What makes us who we are?
We believe that
- A deeper understanding of the Bible leads to more powerful preaching and meaningful worship.
- Bible-centered education can bring stability to both minister and ministry and reduce ministry burn-out.
- If a pastor grows spiritually, so will his parishioners.
- Lay people need to be equipped to evangelize and disciple the lost.
- We need advanced biblical training to respond to objections to the Bible.
We are submitted to the authority of God’s inerrant, infallible Word. The authority of Scripture is not a slogan we advertise. It’s the reality we live. Our words on paper reflect our work in the classroom and our lives in the world.
We are committed to a contextually-sound, Spirit-illumined exegesis, Spirit-anointed exposition, and Spirit-empowered application. Study of the Bible and its theology should result in practical transformation and humility.
We are unashamed to be Wesleyan-Arminian in theology and passionate about Spirit-filled, holy living.
- Regional (HLC) and national (ABHE) accreditation
- Affordable tuition with easy payment options
- Ability to transfer up to 30 hours of graduate work into an MDiv at Wesley Biblical Seminary
- Experienced professors who are recognized experts in their fields
- An academic and intellectual environment that pursues excellence and values piety
Request more info
Graduate Program Calendar
Spring 2024 Dates
- January 8th: Classes Convene
- January 13th: Add/Drop Deadline
- February 19-24th: Late Winter Break
- March 2nd: Withdraw Deadline
- April 8-13th: Spring Break
- May 4th: Spring Classes End
- May 17th: Graduate Breakfast & Commencement Practice (Optional)
- May 18th: Commencement