Meet our first MA graduate
Maricka Herrer was the first person to receive a Masters degree from GBSC.
Expand your reach
- Explore our mission and vision.
- Read up on our philosophy of graduate education.
- Download the graduate catalog or connect with us to get more info.
- Degrees that are both regionally (HLC) and nationally (ABHE) accredited.
- Transfer up to 30 hours of graduate work toward a M.Div. at Wesley Biblical Seminary.
- Affordable tuition with easy payment options.
- Online study reinforced by real-time video dialogue with professors and classmates.
- Study with experienced professors who are recognized experts in their fields.
- An academic and intellectual environment that pursues excellence and values piety.
Why start a graduate program?
- A deeper understanding of the Bible leads to more powerful preaching and meaningful worship. It also brings greater ministry and personal stability as well as reduces ministry drop-outs.
- If a pastor grows spiritually, so will his parishioners.
- Lay people need to be equipped to evangelize and disciple the lost.
- To effectively respond to our culture’s objections to the Bible, we need advanced biblical training.
- Submitted to the authority of God’s inerrant, infallible Word. The authority of Scripture is not a slogan we advertise; it’s the reality we live. Our words on paper reflect our work in the classroom and our lives in the world.
- Committed to a contextually-sound, Spirit-illumined exegesis, Spirit-anointed exposition, and Spirit-empowered application. Study of the Bible and its theology should result in practical transformation and humility, not pride and prejudice.
- Unashamed to be Wesleyan-Arminian in theology and passionate about sharing the message of Spirit-filled, holy living.
Request more info
Request more info today and we’ll give you a free Ebook –The Divinity of Jesus Revealed in the N.T. by Dr. Mark Bird.
For follow-up questions please email the Graduate Program Director, Dr. Philip Brown, or by phone at (513) 763-6575.