God’s Bible School & College does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, genetic information, or political affiliation in provision of educational opportunities, programs and activities, or employment opportunities and benefits.
We welcome individuals who are professing Christians with a good reputation and in agreement with our Statement of Faith. We especially welcome applications from qualified female and minority candidates.
Join our team. Resumes or other employment materials should be:
- emailed to email@example.com,
- faxed to (513) 763-6649 or
- sent to: GBSC Human Resources Director, 1810 Young Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Aldersgate Christian Academy
No current openings.
God’s Bible School & College
I’m Richard Miles, Director of Facilities here at God’s Bible School & College.
Here at GBSC we take students with limited life skills & experiences and transform them into servant leaders with a passion of sharing the Gospel. We do this by fostering an environment where students can hear God more clearly.
The campus of GBSC is the environment where this fostering takes place. As we continue to grow in student, staff and faculty numbers we need someone who can help keep things up and running.
Because of this growth we need someone with a wide breadth of construction experience with perhaps one or two deep areas of knowledge in carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. This job will entail both physical labor and the mental task of prioritizing the needs of the campus. This is a full time, 52 week staff position.
This person will work with our facilities and maintenance crews and will have daily interaction with students, staff, faculty and their families. This person will report directly to me, the Director of Facilities, and will supervise student workers as well.
This is a job for someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. It’s also a job for those with a dream of how beautiful our campus can truly be.
We train servant leaders on our functional and beautiful campus in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Division of Education and Professional Studies seeks qualified applicants on an ongoing basis to fill teaching positions in the following fields: mathematics, science, sociology, philosophy, business and history. Positions will remain open until filled.
Position: Adjunct Faculty
Classification: Part Time, Temporary
Supervisor: Lyle Witt, Division Chair
- Deliver quality instruction that facilitates student learning.
- Prepare course lessons and materials in a timely, thorough manner.
- Communicate course outcomes, requirements, expectations, and assignments clearly with a syllabus approved by the division.
- Provide students with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Regularly update student grades on the faculty portal.
- Record student attendance regularly on the faculty portal.
- Submit midterm and final grades on time using the faculty portal.
- Communicate promptly and professionally with students, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching the subject and for helping students learn.
- Applicants who hold either a doctorate or master’s degree in the field of instruction are preferred.
- Applicants with a master’s degree in a different field but with at least eighteen graduate hours in the field of instruction may also be considered.
- Applicants with a relevant bachelor of arts degree and extensive professional experience in the field of instruction may also be considered for certain fields of instruction.
- Candidates with demonstrated excellence in college-level teaching are preferred.