We’re not your typical employer. Our campus sits atop Mount Auburn in Cincinnati, Ohio. Employees over the years have affectionately dubbed it “the Mount of Blessings” and for good reason.
When asked the following two questions, employees give us rave reviews:
- Do you want to stay?
- Would you recommend the organization to others?
Join our team, because we’re sure you’ll answer “yes” too.
Resumes or other employment materials should be sent to Cheryl Watters or faxed to (513) 763-6649 or mailed to:
- God’s Bible School & College
- Attn: HR Director
- 1810 Young Street
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Aldersgate Christian Academy
Position: Elementary Teacher
- Maintain a clean and attractive classroom.
- Teach classes as assigned by the principal.
- Attend weekly staff and prayer meetings.
- Keep track of attendance, tardies, and assist in making sure students are dressed according to the dress code.
- Keep parents informed of students’ academic progress.
- Attend all school functions both for Academy and College.
- Keeping daily records for Mandated Reimbursement Program.
- Attend professional development seminars, etc.
- Develop and maintain a positive role model both spiritually and professionally toward colleagues, parents, and students.
- A bachelor’s degree (required), an advanced degree (preferred).
- Classroom management s
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal),
- A willingness to follow directions from administration,
- A thorough understanding of a Christian philosophy of teaching,
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and to be flexible,
- An ability to work with parents and students of various backgrounds,
- A strong holiness background.
God’s Bible School & College
IT Systems Administrator
IT Systems Administrator
Position: IT Systems Administrator
Classification: Full-Time, Staff Member, 52-Week
Supervisor: IT Director
GBSC is currently seeking applications for the position of IT Systems Administrator. The IT Systems Administrator’s basic function is to, primarily, maintain campus server technology and, secondly, assist in IT Help Desk operations.
GBSC seeks to use technology aggressively in its mission, and the overall technology program includes:
- Network access (wired & wifi)
- Printer connectivity
- Telephone system
- Google GSuite Apps for Education
- Office and classroom technologies (K-12 & college)
- Primary Systems Administrator employee
- Secondary Help Desk employee
- Maintain, secure, update and overall future planning for growth and support of the following: campus servers; overall network infrastructure, VOIP phone system
- Assist IT Help Desk Coordinator fulfill helpdesk tickets when necessary
- Make purchasing recommendations related to campus technology
Required technical qualifications
- Four-year degree and two years of experience in the IT systems administrator field
- Experience supporting Windows server technology stacks
- Experience supporting VOIP phone systems
Preferred technical qualifications
- Four-year degree and six+ years of experience in the information technology field
- Experience supporting Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers
- Experience supporting Chromeboxes and Chromebooks
- Experience supporting Papercut or similar printer management software
- Experience implementing and supporting educational technology
- App development for both Android and iPhone devices
Required personal qualifications
- Professing Christian with a good reputation and in agreement with the GBSC Statement of Faith
- Understand and be in harmony with the mission and objectives of GBSC
- Ability to serve faculty, staff and students in a professional manner, maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality when necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills in matters of basic hospitality, phone conversations, and interactions with the public
I’m Richard Miles, Director of Facilities here at God’s Bible School & College.
Here at GBSC we take students with limited life skills & experiences and transform them into servant leaders with a passion of sharing the Gospel. We do this by fostering an environment where students can hear God more clearly.
The campus of GBSC is the environment where this fostering takes place. As we continue to grow in student, staff and faculty numbers we need someone who can help keep things up and running.
Because of this growth we need someone with a wide breadth of construction experience with perhaps one or two deep areas of knowledge in carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. This job will entail both physical labor and the mental task of prioritizing the needs of the campus. This is a full time, 52 week staff position.
This person will work with our facilities and maintenance crews and will have daily interaction with students, staff, faculty and their families. This person will report directly to me, the Director of Facilities, and will supervise student workers as well.
This is a job for someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. It’s also a job for those with a dream of how beautiful our campus can truly be.
We train servant leaders on our functional and beautiful campus in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Division of Professional Studies seeks qualified applicants on an ongoing basis to fill teaching positions in the following fields: mathematics, science, sociology, philosophy, business
Position: Adjunct Faculty
Supervisor: Lyle Witt, Division Chair
- Deliver quality instruction that facilitates student learning.
- Prepare course lessons and materials in a timely, thorough manner.
- Communicate course outcomes, requirements, expectations, and assignments clearly with a syllabus approved by the division.
- Provide students with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Regularly update student grades on the faculty portal.
- Record student attendance regularly on the faculty portal.
- Submit midterm and final grades on time using the faculty portal.
- Communicate promptly and professionally with students, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching the subject and for helping students learn.
- Applicants who hold either a doctorate or
master’sdegree in the field of instruction are preferred.
- Applicants with a master’s degree in a different field but with at least eighteen graduate hours in the field of instruction may also be considered.
- Applicants with a relevant bachelor of arts degree and extensive professional experience in the field of instruction may also be considered for certain fields of instruction.
- Candidates with demonstrated excellence in college-level teaching are preferred.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, genetic information, or political affiliation in provision of educational opportunities, programs and activities, or employment opportunities and benefits.