Staff & Faculty Ministry Availability
Our staff and faculty are available to come alongside you in ministry.
- Kristin Bird – educational training conferences, women’s conferences, biblical worldview training
- Allan Brown – pulpit supply; camp meetings; revivals; seminars on marriage and
child rearing; seminars on holiness (sanctification)
- Philip Brown – revival services; Bible conferences; seminars on loving God and others; special topics seminars (how we got our Bible, holiness of heart and life, living a biblical lifestyle, how to understand the Bible, etc.)
- Charlotte Frederick –
mother / daughterbanquets; women’s retreat or conference speaker; church and family seminars; family life seminars; children’s ministry seminars
- Richard Miles – pulpit supply (including revivals and camp meetings); marriage conferences; parenting conferences; relationship conferences; conflict resolution seminars; pastoral counseling; pastoral marriage and premarital counseling; church conflict mediation
- Daryl Muir – Marriage Matters Ministry, Inc.; Men of Integrity Retreat
- Aaron Profitt – workshops for schools (assessment, parental involvement, other issues); workshops on planning for college (for high-school students, parents and/or teachers/advisors); pulpit supply; strategic planning; accreditation
- Jessica Smith – pianist, organist & worship leader; coordinator of student-led ministries and outreach ministries for churches involving groups of students
- Stephen Smith – pulpit supply; weekend revival meetings; summer camp meetings; special topics seminars (understanding the book of Revelation; how to interpret the Bible)
- Sonja Vernon – women’s retreats; other women’s special events; ministry to youth and/or youth workers
- Cheryl Watters – single ladies ministry for widows, divorcees and never married
- Jason Weed – websites for Christian schools; hosting; monthly maintenance plans available – stewardshipdigital.com.