Accreditation is important to our students when working in ministry and is vital to the longevity of our institution.
Listen to Aaron Profitt (VP for Academic Affairs) talk about our accreditation – and why having accreditation from two separate institutions is important.
We are accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE), and are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
We are also authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents to grant Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts and Bachelor of Arts degrees.
Higher Learning Commision
We are also approved by the State Approving Agency for Ohio, an agency of the state’s Department of Veterans Services, to give training to veterans and veterans’ orphans who qualify for benefits.
We are also approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to enroll foreign students.
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- Ohio Association of Student Aid Administrators (OASAA)
- Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- Greater Cincinnati Planned Giving Council
- Higher Learning Commission – North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE)
- Greater Cincinnati Consortium of Colleges and Universities (GCCCU)
- The Ohio Board of Regents (OBR)
- SouthWest Ohio and Neighboring Libraries (SWON)
- Association of Christian Librarians (ACL)
- National Association for Music Education (NAFME)
- Ohio Music Education Association (OMEA)
- Evangelical Theological Society (ETS)
- Institute for Biblical Research (IBR)
- National Association for Professors of Hebrew (NAPH)
- Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges
- Department of Education of the State of Ohio
- The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to enroll international students.
- The Social Security Administration to give training to those who qualify to receive benefits under the Social Security Program.
- State Approving Agency of the State Department of Education of Ohio to give training to veterans and veterans’ orphans who qualify for benefits.
- Mount Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- Mount Auburn Community Council
Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
Association for Biblical Higher Education
5850 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Suite 130
Orlando, FL 32822
Ohio Board of Regents
3600 State Office Tower
30 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43266