Mission Muslim World University
Our MA in Ministry is designed for those with Bible college undergraduate degrees who want graduate theology and ministry training. MMWU’s coursework provides graduate-level equivalent ministry training to enable students to evangelize and disciple Muslims with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To earn the MA degree, students successfully complete 18 credit hours of core online classes through us and transfer in the equivalent of 18 credit hours of Muslim Studies classes completed online through MMWU.
- Download the pathway (pdf)
Tuition & Scholarships
The normal graduate tuition rate is $440 per credit hour.
For MMWU students, GBS provides a scholarship that reduces the rate to $300 per credit hour.
Additional scholarships may be available on a semester-by-semester basis. If you’re interested in additional scholarships, you can apply for those every semester.
Applications for additional scholarships are due by:
- June 1 for fall classes
- November 1 for spring classes
- April 1 for summer classes
MMWU Courses (2 credits each)
- Islam’s Issues, Agendas and the Great Commision
- Christian Apologetics to Islam
- Master Plan of Evangelism and Biblical Missiology
- Radical Evangelism to Muslims
- Advanced Apologetics and Islamic Theological Issues
- The Role of Women in Islam: Understanding and Responding
- Folk Islam, Worldview, and Effective Ministry Among Muslims
- Islam’s Plan to Change the World: Dawa, Jihad,
Shiism, and Islamic Eschatology
- Muslim Evangelism, Discipleship, and Freedom from Islam
Our transfer partnership with Mission Muslim World University
We have partnered with Mission Muslim World University to bring even more education options for our students.
Transferring credits from Mission Muslim World University to God’s Bible School and College has been streamlined to simplify your transition.
By clicking “Request info” you are providing express written consent to GBSC to be contacted to discuss educational opportunities.