Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection
We are part of the Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection (GC3). The GC3 is an alliance of 18 colleges and universities in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
Looking for GC3 cross-registration?
You can fill out that application here.
The GC3 member institutions are:
- God’s Bible School & College
- Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science
- Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion
- Miami University (including the Hamilton and Middletown Campuses)
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Northern Kentucky University (including Chase College of Law)
- The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Thomas More College
- Union Institute & University
- University of Cincinnati (including the Clermont College and Blue Ash College Campuses)
- Wilmington College (including the Cincinnati Campus)
- Xavier University
Value of a College Degree
Listen to local Cincinnati business leaders talk about the value of a college degree and how GC3 institutions help provide qualified employees.
Cincinnati’s Higher Education Landscape
Hear presidents of three GC3 institutions talk about Cincinnati’s rich higher education landscape.