Our Student Council exists to strengthen mutual respect, provide a means of greater cooperation in those things that concern our spiritual and physical welfare, and afford a means of mutual understanding.
Students elect upper-level students to serve as officers and elect representatives from each class (freshmen, sophomore, junior, and senior) and from the student organizations (e.g. international student organization, divisional organizations).
- Harvest Party
- Spring Lock-In
- Organize community Christmas caroling
- Annual Hoxworth Blood Drive
International Student Organization
The ISO seeks to foster understanding and promote relationships between individuals across cultural and national boundaries. The ISO strives to help the process of adaptation for international students and offers opportunities for relationship-building between international and American Students.
- Music Service Organization
- Ministerial Organization
- Department of Educational and Professional Studies Organization
- Intercultural Studies & World Missions Organization
Student Council Officers
- Jason Albertson, President
- Priscilla Vernon, Secretary
- Brooklyn Potteiger, Treasurer
Student Council Representatives
- Freshman Class – Jonathan Durgan & Jessica Eads
- Sophomore Class – Nathan Miller & Jannah Bond
- Junior Class – Joey Ellis & Ashley Quesenberry
- Senior Class – Jon Leach & Karen Olson
- DEPS Division – Zach Crater
- ISWM Division – Abraham Kurnia & Kerri Pouzar
- Music Division – Josue Diaz & Ashley Quesenberry