Our Student Council exists to strengthen mutual respect, provide a means of greater cooperation in those things that concern our spiritual and physical welfare, and afford a means of mutual understanding.
Students elect upper-level students to serve as officers and elect representatives from each class (freshmen, sophomore, junior, and senior) and from the student organizations (e.g. international student organization, divisional organizations).
- Harvest Party
- Spring Lock-In
- College Banquet
- Organize community Christmas caroling
- Annual Hoxworth Blood Drive
International Student Organization
The ISO seeks to foster understanding and promote relationships between individuals across cultural and national boundaries. The ISO strives to help the process of adaptation for international students and offers opportunities for relationship-building between international and American Students.
- Professional Studies
Student Council Officers
- Jonathan Rice, President
- Ashley Kamplain, Vice President
- Allyson Robertson, Secretary
- Clarissa Manley, Treasurer
Student Council Representatives
- Freshman Class – Alayna Hilling & Jayden Mahan
- Sophomore Class – Karissa Bird & Tyler Sowers
- Junior Class – Lily Rectenwald & Daniel Brandon
- Senior Class – Gabi Montero & Jacob Williams
- DPS Division – Brianna Bowen & Samuel Epp
- Music Division – Angel Spangler & Ryan Craig