Are there any prophecies concerning Israel that have not yet been fulfilled?
Yes, quite a few. For example, 2 Thess. 2:4 — the temple in which the man of sin will sit has not been built.
- 2 Thess. 2:3-4 — the man of sin who will set himself up in the temple as God as not yet appeared.
- Zech. 14 — prophecies concerning the return of Yahweh, war against Jerusalem by all nations, the splitting of the Mount of Olives, and so on.
- Joel 3:10 — The forced, worldwide cessation of war by the Davidic king whom Yahweh installs in Zion (see Isa. 2:4; Mic. 4:3; Zec. 9:10).
- Jer. 3:17 – Jerusalem will be called “The Throne of Yahweh,” and all the nations will belong to Yahweh and will no longer “walk in the stubbornness of their hearts.”
- Isa. 4:5-6 — God promises that some day he will create a cloud by day and fire by night to protect and be a glory for Jerusalem.
- Isa. 11:6-9 — all hurting and destroying, whether human to human, animal to human, or animal to animal, will cease on Mt. Zion.
And that’s not all! But hopefully, that gives you a sense that there’s still a good bit of prophecy to be fulfilled for Israel.